My Promise / Credentials
I promise to give you the best of my knowledge, skills and care. Because you have entrusted me with the dental health of your loved ones and you, in a sign of trust and confidence, I promise to give you the most comprehensive, esthetic and occlusal dental treatments with the finest care in a friendly and comfortable environment.
by Dr. David S. Han
- Graduated from UCLA School of Dentistry in 1991
- Completed General Practice Residency at the West Los Angeles VA Medical Center in 1992
- Completed 1 Year Esthetic and Contemporary Restorative Dentistry Mini-Residency at UCLA Center for Esthetic Dentistry in 1997
- Completed Advanced Dental Education Continuums Level I, II and IIE at The Pankey Institute in 1998 and 1999
- Completed Advanced Gnathological Laboratory Technician’s Course at Foundation for Advanced Continuing Education (F.A.C.E) in 2003
- Completed Advanced Restorative and Adhesive/Aesthetic Dentistry at F.A.C.E. in 2004
- Faculty at F.A.C.E. in San Francisco since 2004
- Presented “Equilibration and Restorative Treatment” lecture at the California Dental Convention in Anaheim, California in April 2005
- Presenter of the Table Clinic at the Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Restorative Dentistry, Chicago in February 2008
- Presented “Adjustment Free Dentistry: True Aesthetic Dentistry” lecture at the California Dental Convention in Anaheim, California in April 2008
- Presenter of the Table Clinic at the Annual Meeting of International Academy of Gnathology in Tucson, Arizona in September 2009
- Mentor for Southern California F.A.C.E. Study Group
- Director of F.O.S.A.(F.A.C.E. Orthpedic Stablizing Appliance or TMJ Bite Stabilizer) Course for Professional Dentists at Foundation for Advanced Continuing Education (FACE) in San Francisco
- Member of American Dental Association.
- Member of Californian Dental Association.