Your initial exam will last approximately one hour.
This visit will help us get acquainted with each other and learn about your goals and desires for your dental treatment.
- Registration: When you arrive for your first visit, please be prepared to complete all dental and medical health information forms that will allow us to begin your dental treatment. We will ask you to fill out several forms that will get you acquainted with our office.
- X-rays: Generally, digital X-rays will be taken.
- Examination & Review of X-Rays: Dr. Han will examine the jaw’s structure, teeth and gums. Oral hygiene instructions will also be provided along with suggestions to help you care for your teeth.
- Recommended Treatment Plan: We believe that good dental care begins with open communication. We promise to speak candidly with you about the best dental treatment, and alternative treatments if exist.
- Schedule your Next Appointment: Working together, we can achieve a true partnership, with one common goal – keeping your smile beautiful, your teeth, gums and jaw joints healthy for life!
Our Office and Dental Sterilization
Your health is important to us, and our practice follows the most advanced guidelines for instrument sterilization and infection control from the CDC and ADA. We utilize state-of-the-art sterilization equipment that destroys all contaminants. Each instrument is cleaned, sterilized and used on only one patient. Disposable instruments and instruments that cannot be sterilized are discarded after one use. Our staff disinfects all surfaces and changes gloves, masks and caps between patient visits. You can be assured that our practice takes every step possible to assure your health and safety.
Our Office is equipped with the latest in dental technology and equipment. Also certified as a clean air dental office by specialized air purifiers to remove airborne pathogens, chemical orders and dust generated during your dental treatment. We will pamper you with an iPod, blankets, pillows, and sedation, if necessary, so your treatment will be as comfortable and relaxing as possible. we are passionate about providing our patients with personalized, optimal dental care in a comfortable and relaxed environment.